Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the staffing industry, providing workforce management services and solutions to customers through 3,900 offices in 82 countries. Manpower also provides a range of staffing solutions, engagement and consulting services World Wide.
Currently we are looking for a Transport Manager to join the team of our partner – an experienced logistics service provider with a wide range of services in the European logistics and transport sector.
- responsible for improving fleet administration standards and policies for vehicle operation;
- monitors and controls actual sales on a regular basis together with profitability and costs as well as collections that need to be made and engages in activities aimed at preventing deviation;
- identifying new business opportunities, negotiating competitive terms, and securing agreements with potential clients;
- ensuring compliance with driving regulations and road transport legislation;
- monitors general operations and efficiency performance and reports to the Managing Director;
- making sure that the operation meets its targets;
- ensures the cost of operations in the is kept within the sanctioned expenditure budgets for the branch;
- communicating directly with the headquarter and affiliate offices.
- university education;
- experience in Fleet Management;
- at least 5 years of experience in road transport sector;
- excellent command of English language (both written and spoken);
- pro-active self-driven and result oriented person with excellent communication and team working skills and ability to work under pressure;
- possesses innovation, initiative and creative thinking;
- open to relocate to another city in Bulgaria.
The company offers:
- attractive salary and additional benefits;
- opportunity to join a team of professionals in leading international company;
- dynamic and challenging work environment that provides opportunities for professional development and realization;
- real possibilities for a career development.
If you match the criteria and you feel you can face the challenge, please send us your CV.
Only short–listed candidates will be contacted. Confidentiality is guaranteed.
Manpower Bulgaria is a licensed staff recruitment intermediary (License №2033 / 20.04.2016 г.)
To apply, please click here with job Ref.#: КСТМ.