“Ideal Standard – Vidima” JSC is a part of “Ideal Standard International”, one of the world’s leading providers of high-quality bathroom solutions and sanitary facilities. “Ideal Standard – Vidima” JSC is a strategic organization for “Ideal Standard International” employing over 3,200 people.
Currently we are looking to hire a Senior Expert – Analysis and Reporting for the HR Department.
The Senior Expert – Analysis and Reporting is part of the Human Resource Department of the Ceramics plant. This position plays an important role in providing key human capital information to the plant management team.
Main responsibilities include:
- prepares labour cost budgets and forecasts;
- prepares reports on key HR metrics as well as analysis of current / historical trends and areas of focus using data from the HR system;
- monitors efficiency of existing performance bonus plans; proposes changes to ensure alignment with business KPIs and drive employee engagement;
- initiates / participates in projects related to improvement of productivity and efficiency;
- supports management decisions through gathering and analyzing various labour related data internally and externally;
- prepares data in relation to participation in annual salary surveys;
- acts as liaison between payroll and various business units on reporting issues;
- continuously analyzes reporting processes – makes improvements to enhance accuracy, efficiency and value of reports.
- a degree in Economics or Human Resources Management;
- experience in payroll management – minimum 3 years;
- strong understanding of Bulgarian labour legislation;
- expert level Microsoft Excel skills;
- very good level of English.
Additional Skills / Preferences:
- strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- attentive to details to ensure compliance and accurate reporting;
- demonstrates good judgement and is solution orientated;
- strong time management and priorities management skills;
- flexibility in adapting to a non-routine and fast paced environment;
- ability to work independently and within a team environment.
A positive workplace, comprehensive remuneration package, personal development through training and world class experience. We support collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work and push breakthrough ideas.
The company provides transport from Veliko Tarnovo and Gabrovo.
If you are interested in the job, please send a motivation letter and CV in English, not later than September 15, 2017. You can also apply at:
“Ideal Standard – Vidima” AD
Human Resources Department
“Bial briag” St. №1
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
To apply, please click here.